Home Chat Log In Sign Up

Reporting copyright infringements

If you believe that any content on our sites infringes your copyright, please notify us by providing a DMCA notice.

Your notification must include the following:

Identification of the copyrighted work or works you believe have been infringed and the holder of the copyright if you are acting on their behalf.

Identification of the material that you believe to be infringing including its location on the site.

Your contact information including name and address, e-mail and telephone number.

A statement that:

you believe in good faith that the use of the material was not authorised by the owner of the work, its agent, or the law the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are, or are authorised to act on behalf of, the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; and you acknowledge that the notice will be sent to the user who uploaded the material at issue.

A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorised to act on their behalf.

Upon receipt of a valid DMCA notice, UKChatter will as soon as possible remove the infringing material and provide a copy of the notice to the user who uploaded the material.